US$500 LinkedIn Advertising Offer
Terms & Conditions for this Offer:
How to receive your credit
- Connect your eligible LinkedIn Ads Account with a partner integration
- Within 7 days, if your account is eligible, you will receive an email from LinkedIn to the primary email address on your LinkedIn account confirming your enrollment in the offer (the “Enrollment Email”).
- Once you receive the Enrollment Email confirming your eligible account enrollment in the offer from LinkedIn, spend $500 (or local equivalent), excluding any taxes, on LinkedIn Advertising through the LinkedIn Ad Account enrolled in the offer within the timeline specified in the Enrollment Email, and $500 (or local equivalent) will be credited to your enrolled account within 48 hours.
- Read more about how to redeem your LinkedIn Advertising credit here
Offer details and exclusions
- This offer is only available for new LinkedIn Advertisers (meaning the company page associated with the LinkedIn Advertising account has never advertised on LinkedIn) and to newly linked LinkedIn Ads and partner integration (previously connected accounts are not eligible).
- In order to receive the offer Enrollment Email from LinkedIn, members must opt-in to receive promotional offers from linkedIn (In your LinkedIn Email Settings under ‘Profile’, enable the setting for ‘Tips and offers to help you get the most out of LinkedIn’).
- Any spend made in the LinkedIn Ad Account prior to receiving the Enrollment Email will not count towards the $500 (or local equivalent) spend requirement to receive the $500 (or local equivalent) credit.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before credit was applied to the eligible Ad Account. Credits cannot be redeemed for their cash equivalent or any other services on LinkedIn.
- Credit will expire one (1) year after the credit has been applied.
- One promotional offer per customer.
- Credit cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Offer is non-transferable between LinkedIn member accounts, LinkedIn Ad Accounts or LinkedIn Company Pages – may not be sold or bartered.
- You must have an active credit card enabled on your LinkedIn Ad Account and be using credit card billing to be eligible for this offer (customers leveraging linkedIn invoicing are not eligible for this offer)
- Advertisers will be charged for all advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional credit is exhausted.
- Advertisers are responsible and may not use promotional credit for the payment of any taxes, currency conversion fees, or other charges imposed by third parties. Payment of any taxes or other fees by Advertisers will not count towards earning any promotional credit.
- Your account must be successfully billed by LinkedIn and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
- Eligibility solely determined by LinkedIn.
- Offer may be revoked for any time for any reason by LinkedIn.
- All ads are subject to the LinkedIn Ads Agreement and the LinkedIn User Agreement.
- Your $500 promotional credit is subject to these terms.
- Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- The $500 promotional credit is subject to these terms: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/ad-coupon-terms