Investible Free Trial
Creating and delivering value to the new generation of data-driven marketers
Digivizer in partnership with
We are collaborating to oﬀer you access to Digivizer's Digital Media Insights Platform. You can drive greater ROI and performance on your digital marketing spend across social and search, in owned, earned and paid channels, by taking advantage of our insights and learning platform.
As part of our partnership with Investible, Digivizer is oﬀering you a special 2 month oﬀer of free usage (that is 60 days in total), by signing up a new account, saving you a minimum US$89.
Why Use Digivizer?
- Utilize industry-leading analytics to guide your content creation and enhance your audience engagement.
- Easily obtain actionable insights to optimize your social media strategy.
- Eﬀortlessly monitor all discussions surrounding your brand or designated hashtags.
- Compare and share your brand or client’s performance with quick and easy reporting.
- Eﬀiciency, get all the metrics that matter in one single easy-to-understand view.
- Easy influencer, people or accounts of interest, and hashtag tracking
- Monitor all your paid advertising performance across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Search, Google Display Network and YouTube – Total Spend, Impressions, CPMs, Engagements, Engagement Rates, Cost-per-Engagements, Video Views, Click-through Rates and Cost-per-Clicks at the platform, campaign, adset and ad level.
In partnership with:
Data sources from:
plus their associated networks
*Price relates per brand space. You can add multiple brand spaces and easily toggle between. Price includes all relevant tax depending on country of origin.
Book time with one of Digivizer’s Digital Marketing Specialists. They can provide you with a free demonstration of the Digivizer platform, answer any questions you may have and look for ways you can gain greater ROI on any of your social or search channels.
Confused? Got queries? For additional support contact us at email@example.com
Gen Davidson and Victoria Black, Co-Founders, Superfastdiet
Julia Vasille, Barilla Digital Manager
Steve Brown, Director miRunners, miStable & Kitchwin Hills
Michelle Duval, CEO Fingerprint for Success
Nick Reynolds, formerly CMO APAC Mature Markets, Lenovo, now Global Head of Digital, Web & Social, Lenovo
Emlyn Keane, CEO Evergen